Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Winnie the Pooh: Blood and Honey 2 Trailer. Yup! There's a sequel!

Photo Courtesy of Hollywood Reporter

Plot: Under Wraps (according to IMDB.com). But I mean really, does it matter? Are we not here to see Pooh, Piglet and now Tigger go bananas on some victims?

Starring: Scott Chambers, Ryan Oliva, Eddy MacKenzie, Lewis Santer and Tallulah Evans. 

Directed by: Rhys Frake-Waterfield (Winnie -the-Pooh: Blood and Honey). 


Thoughts: I wasn't a fan of the first movie "Winnie the Pooh: Blood and Honey" but I hope there are improvements to this sequel. You can hear my full review of "Winnie the Pooh: Blood and Honey" here. I do think this sequel looks better. There's definitely lots of gore in this trailer so there's something to look forward too. As much as I wasn't a fan of the first movie I'll still check out this sequel. Especially, because we not have Tigger and I can't wait to see what they'll do with that character. Next up, and I'm begging for this! We need Eeyore! Check out the trailer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Winnie the Pooh: Blood and Honey 2 Trailer. Yup! There's a sequel!

Photo Courtesy of Hollywood Reporter Plot : Under Wraps (according to IMDB.com ). But I mean really, does it matter? Are we not here to see ...